Glória, myself and Célia at Célia’s PhD defense February 2012
Dinis, myself and Glória at Glória’s seminar March 2017
- Célia Ferreira FCUP – Symbolic dynamics and periodic entropy . Program Novos Talentos em Matemática (2005/2006).
- Sérgio Lopes Dias – Geometry and dynamics of plane surfaces. Program Novos Talentos em Matemática (2006/2007).
- Sérgio Lopes Dias FCUP – Explosion of smoothness for three-dimensional suspension flows. Master in Mathematics FCUP , co-supervising together with A. Pinto. Concluded in November 2012 and Supported by IJUP 2011 (Young Research at University of Porto). He’s currently working at SONAE.
- Bessa, S. Dias and A.A. Pinto, Explosion of differentiability for equivalences between Anosov flows on 3-manifolds. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 144, 9, 3757-3766 2016.
- João Brás UBI – Dynamics of continuous functions on the real line. Master in Mathematics UBI. Concluded October 2013.
- Célia Ferreira FCUP – Ergodic and geometric theory of conservative and hamiltonian Concluded February 2012 and Supported by FCT. PhD program Coimbra/Porto , co-supervising together with J. Rocha. Her thesis received the Eng. António de Almeida Award (best thesis in the University of Porto in the areas of Mathematics, Statistic and Computer Science in the years 2012, 2013 and 2014). She’s currently working as Risk Analyst at Millennium – BCP.
- Bessa, C. Ferreira, J. Rocha, On the stability of the set of hyperbolic closed orbits of a Hamiltonian, Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol 149, 2, 373-383, 2010.
- Ferreira, Stability properties of divergence-free vector fields, Dynamical Systems – An international Journal, Vol, 27-2, 223-238, 2012.
- Ferreira, Shadowing, expansiveness and stability of divergence-free vector fields, Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society Vol, 51-1, 67-76, 2014.
- Bessa, C. Ferreira, J. Rocha and P. Varandas, Generic Hamiltonian dynamics. Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, Vol. 29, 203-218 2017.
- Glória F. Carvalho FCUP – Asymptotic behavior of compact skew-product semiflows on Hilbert spaces. Doctoral Program in Applied Mathematics, co-supervising together with J. Rocha (2011-2016). Concluded March 29, 2017 and Supported by FCT.
M. Bessa e G. F. Carvalho, The Lyapunov exponents of generic skew-product compact semiflows, Journal of Evolution Equations, (2019) at press.
- Dinis Amaro UBI – Linear differential systems over closed orbits. Doctoral Program in Mathematics and Applications, co-supervising together with H. Vilarinho (2016).
- Cecilia Laoussati UBI – Genericity of shadowing for continuous volume-preserving flows, Doctoral Program in Mathematics and Applications (2018).